Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of WCI, Inc. is composed of directors from each Participating Jurisdiction in accordance with the By-Laws.
State of California
- Matt Rodriquez — Chair
Secretary for Environmental Protection, California Environmental Protection Agency
- Mary Nichols — Treasurer
Chairman of the California Air Resources Board
Province of British Columbia
- James Mack — Director
Head, Climate Action Secretariat
- Tim Lesiuk — Secretary
Executive Director, Business Development and Chief Negotiator, Climate Action Secretariat
Province of Québec
- Geneviève Moisan — Director
Assistant Deputy Minister, Climate Change Office, Ministry of Environment
- Jean-Yves Benoit — Director
Economist, Climate Change Office, Ministry of Environment
For more information, contact email@example.com.
- The ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement, de la Faune et des Parcs (MDDEFP) has released the December 3, 2013 Auction Results.
- The California Air Resources Board has released the December 31, 2013 Reserve Sale Notice.
- The Board of Directors will hold its annual meeting on Monday, December 9, 2013, in Sacramento, CA, beginning at 2:00 pm Pacific time. The Board will elect officers, appoint committee members, consider adoption of a Records Availability Policy, and adopt a budget for 2014-15. The Board will then convene an Executive (Closed) Session to discuss procurement and personnel matters. If you plan to attend, whether by teleconference or in person, please register here.